CHICAGO, Ill. - The Kansas City Royals struggles continue in Chicago against the White Sox. The Royals have now lost nine of 12 games. The Royals lost their suspended game 2-1 which resumed play Tuesday afternoon.
In game two for the Royals Alex Gordon hit a three-run homer in the first, but Brad Keller (3-6) gave up four runs and 10 hits in six innings for Kansas City.
The Royals will play one more game Wednesday against the White Sox with first pitch set for 7:10.
- Royals drop both games with White Sox
- Royals route White Sox 11-0
- Royals drop game one of series with Red Sox
- Royals snap 7 game losing streak beating Red Sox 6-2
- Royals drop series with Phillies
- Royals snap 4 game losing streak
- Kansas City tops White Sox on Opening Day
- Royals announce 2019 schedule
- Maldonado officially a Royal
- Royals hold off Twins