CLEVELAND - The Kansas City Royals pulled out some magic from 2015 as they pulled out a come from behind win on the road against the Cleveland Indians 8-6.
Royals third basemen Hunter Dozier hit a grand slam which capped a five-run rally in the ninth inning to lift the Royals past the Indians.
The Royals snapped a three-game losing streak at Progressive Field and improved to just 8-23 in Cleveland since 2016.
Jakob Junis (4-6, 5.18 ERA) makes his seventh career start against the Indians. He pitched seven innings of two-hit ball against Cleveland on Sept. 3.
- Royals hold off Indians with Dozier grand slam
- Royals hold off Twins
- Royals get first sweep of the season with Dozier walk off single
- Royals explode with 12 runs and two grand slams in win over Astros
- Royals announce 2019 schedule
- Maldonado officially a Royal
- Lady Indians take down Truman
- Royals bring back Terrance Gore
- Royals add veteran catcher Saturday
- Royals ready for Opening Day