(KANSAS CITY, Mo.)— The Kansas City Royals kicked off the 2019 FanFest Friday afternoon at the Kansas City Convention Center.
The event features autograph sessions with current and former Royals, interactive games for fans of all ages, main stage programming and more. A portion of Royals Authentics proceeds will benefit Royals Charities.
FanFest continues Friday night until 9 p.m. and reopens at 9 a.m. Saturday for season ticket members and then 11 a.m. to all fans.
- Kansas City Royals host annual FanFest this weekend
- Kansas City to host 2023 NFL Draft
- Kansas City Royals manager Ned Yost announces retirement
- Kansas City Chiefs celebrate Military Appreciation Day
- Kansas City Chiefs start mandatory minicamp
- Kansas City Chiefs 2019 Training Camp schedule
- Royals announce 2019 schedule
- Maldonado officially a Royal
- Royals hold off Twins
- Western hosts annual football Pro Day