(KANSAS CITY, Mo.)— The Kansas City Royals kicked off the 2019 FanFest Friday afternoon at the Kansas City Convention Center.
The event features autograph sessions with current and former Royals, interactive games for fans of all ages, main stage programming and more. A portion of Royals Authentics proceeds will benefit Royals Charities.
FanFest continues Friday night until 9 p.m. and reopens at 9 a.m. Saturday for season ticket members and then 11 a.m. to all fans.
- Kansas City Royals host annual FanFest this weekend
- Kansas City to host 2023 NFL Draft
- Kansas City Chiefs celebrate Military Appreciation Day
- Royals announce 2019 schedule
- Maldonado officially a Royal
- Western hosts annual football Pro Day
- WATCH: MIAA Media Day kicks off in Kansas City
- Showtime in Hollywood Kansas City Chiefs take on L.A. Rams
- Griffons head to Kansas City for MIAA Tournament Wednesday
- Kansas City Chiefs propose NFL overtime rule changes