HOOVER, Ala. - The SEC Media Days began Monday, and the Missouri Tiger football program came in with a new look as Clemson Tiger transfer Kelly Bryant takes over the reins for Drew Lock who is now with the Denver Broncos.
"Kelly's skill set at the quarterback position allows us an opportunity in the things that he's been able to do in the vertical passing game, the intermediate passing game, play action moving the pocket," head coach Barry Odom said.
Although the team is currently unable to participate in any post season play due to academic fraud the suspension could be lifted once the official investigations are complete by the NCAA.
The Tigers open the season on the road against Wyoming Aug 31.
- SEC Media Days: Mizzou Tigers football
- Mizzou extends football coach Barry Odom's contract
- Drinkwitz new head coach for Mizzou football
- Women's Basketball finds depth at Mizzou
- Big 12 Media Days: Kansas Jayhawks football
- Big 12 Media Days: K-State football
- Mizzou lands commitment from Clemson graduate transfer quarterback Kelly Bryant
- Oklahoma State outlasts Mizzou in Liberty bowl 38-33.
- MIAA Football Media Day date and location announced
- Griffon football runs over Lincoln Blue Tigers in season finale