Photo Gallery 1 Images
ST. JOSEPH, Mo. - Janelle Embrey was seven years old when the Kansas City Chiefs won their first Super Bowl, which was Super Bowl IV. The Chiefs beat the Minnesota Vikings 23-7 to become world champions led by quarterback Len Dawson and head coach Hank Stram.
"Our living room was alive, everyone was hooping and hollering and cheering, when it was finally over my dad picked me up and swung me around it was just and exciting time," Embrey said.
The Chiefs are back to the Super Bowl for the first time in 50 years taking on the San Francisco 49ers. Embrey says she will be watching the Super Bowl with her family and thinking about her father who is passed away.
Kick off for the Super Bowl is set for 5:30 Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami.
- Super Bowl IV to Super Bowl LIV, Embrey has seen it all
- Chiefs win AFC championship, will play in Super Bowl LIV
- Mahomes rushes for touchdown, Super Bowl LIV tied at half
- Chiefs celebrate Super Bowl championship
- WATCH: Former rivals head to Super Bowl
- Chris Jones: "I'm focused on winning the Super Bowl."
- Savannah teen battling cancer receives funds for Super Bowl trip
- Savannah teen battling cancer surprised with Super Bowl tickets
- Super Bowl divides family's fandom, while bringing them together
- Chiefs season ticket holders enjoying Miami ahead of Super Bowl