AUGUSTA, Ga. - Tiger Woods won his fifth Masters golf tournament Sunday at Augusta National edging out Dustin Johnson, Xander Schauffele, and Brooks Koepka who all tied for second.
Woods finished his final round with a score of 70 and total overall score of 275.
This is the first time in his career in which he was not either leading or co-leading heading into the final round to win the Masters.
Woods is the second oldest player behind Jack Nicholas to win the Master at the age of 43.
- Tiger Woods wins 2019 Masters
- Ramirez wins 2019 Marvin Bally Open Masters Invitational
- Tiger Woods withdraws from PGA Tour event with side strain
- Bearcat baseball sweeps Tigers winning six in a row
- Mustangs win 2019 MINK League championship
- Pigskin Preview: New beginning for Plattsburg Tigers
- Tigers rout Razorbacks in home finale 38-0
- Lady Griffons take down undefeated Blue Tigers
- SEC Media Days: Mizzou Tigers football
- American League win 2019 MLB All-Star Game