(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill suffered a bruised quad at training camp practice on Tuesday.
Hill left practice early after colliding with cornerback Bashaud Breeland during a morning drill. Hill went down after the hit but was able to limp off the field to a medical tent.
A Chiefs spokesperson told reporters after practice an update on Hill will be provided after practice tomorrow.
The NFL recently ruled Hill would not be disciplined related to off-season child abuse allegations.
- Tyreek Hill suffers bruised quad at training camp practice
- UPDATE: No charges in Tyreek Hill investigation
- Criminal case against Tyreek Hill reopened
- Tyreek Hill not suspended by NFL
- Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill returns to practice in limited role
- Chiefs announce agreement on 3-year contract extension with Tyreek Hill
- Chiefs' Hill returns to practice Friday
- Chiefs HC Andy Reid on WR Tyreek Hill: "I don't have anything further to tell you"
- NFL's Tyreek Hill pulled from team activities after audio reveals purported discussion of alleged child abuse
- Tyreek Hill speaks to media for first time since abuse allegations