ST. JOSEPH — So much talk is about the players on a team, but what about the ones who gave them the opportunity to play? Hear from the parents of the St. Joseph girls on the Northwest Women's basketball team to get their perspective on what it's like to root for Bearcats in Griffon country.
- WATCH: A parent's perspective
- WATCH: LeBlond baseball's redemption
- WATCH: Still just a return specialist?
- WATCH: Chiefs aren't buying into Patriots "decline"
- WATCH: No. 2 Bearcats dominate Lopers
- WATCH: Highlights from North Platte Invitational
- WATCH: Former rivals head to Super Bowl
- WATCH: Northwest's Eaton brings toughness in rebuild
- WATCH: Western Softball's sweet reason for success
- WATCH: Central Baseball wins at the "K"