(STANBERRY, Mo.)— For the third time in four seasons, the Worth County Tigers are district champions.
Worth County defeated the Stanberry Bulldogs, 32-20.
Worth County will host Pattonsburg next Saturday afternoon.
- Worth County knocks off Stanberry, wins district championship
- Stanberry stays undefeated
- Stanberry wins C1 D8 golf tournament
- Benton lady cards win district championship
- LeBlond baseball seeks district championship
- Pigskin Preview: Worth County prepares to defend state championship
- HIGHLIGHTS: LeBlond and Savannah baseball win district championships
- Ong wins MIAA golf championship
- Stanberry highlights 8-man football with win over Pattonsburg; Mo 8-man, Ks 11-man scores
- Anderson Ford Team of the Week: Stanberry Bulldogs 9-25-2018